Friday, August 13, 2010

a road trip...

Nana and I went to visit Grannybee in Knoxville a couple weeks ago while Michael and Poppy were on a trip (more on that soon), and we made it to one of my favorite places--the Knoxville Zoo!
The kids had their first camel rides, which I remember doing as a little girl!
This little tortoise was named "Anderson," and I think that was the highlight of Anderson's day!
We also made a trip to Dollywood with some of my family we rarely get to see--it was a treat! 
Here's Grannybee, my cousin, Meghan, the kids, and I cooling off on the River Rampage...
Collier took me for a spin...she was a very focused driver.
That's Anderson giving Meghan a ride!
Griffin rode solo...

One day we went to a super fun park!
The kids also LOVED playing at Grannybee's house, building forts...
...and playing in her little pond...
We had a great time, Grannybee!  Thank you so much for having us!!

No comments: