Monday, June 1, 2009

Playing Catch Up Again...

I'm way behind on my blogging...AGAIN!! These are just some random photos from the last couple of months...one afternoon the kids all climbed into a laundry basket and I grabbed the camera as fast as I could--it won't be long that all 3 of my kids can fit into a laundry basket! (And I know only a mother would find it necessary to post so many pictures that are so similar :)

Griffin finished K4 and I have to say it was such a great year!! Michael and I just saw him mature and develop so much--he was truly blessed with an incredible, godly teacher and I know God put such a sweet group of kids together! It blows my mind how "big" he seems all the sudden--he's becoming more and more like a big boy. I love the age he's at now, but it makes me sad that my "baby" is growing so fast! He's become REALLY opinionated about what he wears now--gingham shorts and appliqued shirts are a thing of the past..sniff, sniff. This is just a picture I took of him when he came down the stairs one day--he knew exactly what he wanted to wear from head to toe (don't you love the crooked shorts)!
Anderson has just become my little sunshine! He's become so easy (and those of you who knew him as a baby know I didn't always say that :)...he loves to play with both Griffin and Collier, he's such a big helper, and he just has the sweetest spirit!
The five of us went to the beach for a long weekend a couple months ago...here's some pics of the boys on a boat ride...
They had a great time fishing...

Collier helping Daddy drive the boat!
Other big news in our house--Griffin lost his first tooth!! We had no idea it was even loose, so we were totally shocked one night during dinner when he suddenly exclaimed, "My tooth just came out!" I tried to keep my composure as the blood was gushing. He said, "I figured it was about to because it's been loose and hurting really bad." We had no idea--he hadn't even said anything about it! Michael and I were both a little sad at seeing yet another way our firstborn is growing up, but he is absolutely thrilled!

I know I didn't post much about Collier this time, but I'm going to post lots of her next time since she's now 18 months!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so great! I feel your pain on watching Griffin grow... I have been going through a lot of Marissa's clothes to either sale or give away and it makes me so sad to see all of the little outfits... :( She'll also be starting preschool this fall. So bittersweet. sigh...

Take care--Kristi