Monday, September 6, 2010

random...

Before the boys went back to school I got to have a little mommy date with each of them, and I hope it was as much for them as it was for me!  It was such a joy to just completely focus on them one at a time!  Their personalities are so different and that showed in how they planned their days!
Griffin and I went bowling, and I had forgotten how fun that was!  Part of the fun for me was watching Griffin--after the pins would fall, if he was happy with his performance, he would dance all the way back.  I don't think he ever noticed or cared that no one else in the whole place was doing that.  He was in his own little world of celebration--I would sum Griffin up with the word "FUN!"
Anderson wanted the two of us to play "Go Fish" over and over and over.  He talked the whole time, and I think he just loved hanging out--he is my "chill" child.  He was so precious and just giddy about the whole thing--I would sum Anderson up with the word "SWEET!"
He took some time out to get his groove on too, but in the privacy of his own home :)

Can you read that cake?  Michael had a very important birthday a couple weeks ago!  We just had a quiet celebration at his request...I would sum Michael up with the word "VINTAGE!"  (sorry babe, couldn't resist...seriously though, i dig vintage!)
one more random beach picture i forgot...

2 comments:

Allison said...

how in the world did you find time today to blog? I'm impressed! I laughed out loud at your summary of Michael as vintage!!

Amanda said...

Love the days with your boys - that is a great idea and so much fun! How precious that they get that special time with mommy.