Friday, October 31, 2008

Griffin's First Field Trip!!!

We had a fun first this week...Griffin got to go on his first field trip!!! They rode the bus to the Pumpkin Patch at Camp Hargis, and I got to go with him! It was such a fun day to spend with him and see him in his "element" at school. I think he was glad I was there, but most of the time he was running around and I was just trying to keep up! He has such a sweet class and I enjoyed seeing the other kids too!

Mrs. Branham's Class

Getting on the bus!


Playing around with some of the other boys...

Roasting hot dogs and marshmallows...


Going for a hayride!

They had storytime inside a teepee (all day he's been calling it all kinds of things..."j-pee, i-pee, etc...it's been cracking me up!)
Petting a pony!
His friend, Will, who sits at his table!
With his good buddies, Chapel and Nicholas, having a cookie break!
Wilkins, Griffin, and Kapil
Nicholas and Griffin--this is one of his favorite friends!!
What a great day!!!!

No comments: