Friday, July 23, 2010

my long lost brothers??

i often wonder if anyone else out there sings about randomness as much as i do...yes, i make up songs about the mundane things i do.  when the kids are cleaning up, it's "don't stop the cleanin'" (think journey), when i'm teaching the kids how to make a new recipe, it's "this is how we do it" (think montell jordan), when the kids are asking me to heat up the bath water, it's "warm it up, mommy" (think kris kross).  as i think about it, the funny thing is my kids pay no attention--they think this is just a normal occurrence.  anyway, i just discovered this video and think i may have been separated from these two at birth...



i'm so ready to try this...who's with me????

3 comments:

Nana Patty said...

Hilarious! This reminds me of when you used to order at drive-thrus using your fake foreign accent!

jessica said...

i am so glad to know someone else does this too! I sing things instead of saying them and i think it is because i watched too many musicals growing up. Hilarious video!
and i am cracking up from the comment about you ordering in a foreign accent! Joey does that too!

Amanda said...

I sing all the time about everything!! So much so that AC does it now! Hilarious!