Friday, November 13, 2009

Anderson is FOUR!!!


He's loving and sensitive, funny and talkative, and so super proud to be four! Anderson's actual birthday is on November 1, and that day he kept asking, "Am I really four?" We had planned a birthday party for him at the pumpkin patch the morning of Halloween, but the weather did not cooperate, so we moved it to the McDonald's playground. He was still really excited about it and I think all the kids had a great time! It was not my shining moment as an organized mom, as I forgot the plates, napkins, candles, lighter, and my camera. I felt like I was scrambling around for most of the party, but thankfully the kids were oblivious to that! Chowing on Happy Meals...delicious!

My precious four year old!!

He requested a dinosaur cake (from the Dinosaur Train show) and Thomas plates and napkins...yes, he still ADORES trains!!! Thankfully Nana and Poppy brought Thomas balloons which made up for me leaving the plates at home.





3 comments:

Allison said...

love the tunnel pictures!

Langleys Mom said...

Happy Birthday Anderson!!! Your party looked like so much fun!
xo-Langley

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Anderson! And I think momma did a fine job considering the last minute change of plans! I'm sure you were so flustered - I'm impressed you remembered any of the party supplies!
Anderson and Drew would get along so well! Trains are our life around here and Dinosaur Train is hands down the show of choice! I have every episode since it started recorded so the boys can watch it any time. How sad is that? But it means I'm not watching Thomas every day...although that's all Drew does - play Thomas. You would think they would want to move on to something else at some point!! I guess it could be worse!