Friday, March 13, 2009

We're Home!!!


I know...you would have thought I would've already blogged about our trip. I am SO SORRY that I haven't already done that...I know so many of you were so faithful to pray for us and I've run into several people telling me they keep waiting for me to blog about it. It was honestly one of the MOST INCREDIBLE weeks of my life, and I can't wait to tell you about it and share some of the 1000 pictures we took. That's not a typo...we literally took 1000 pictures. I've had so many thoughts running through my head since I've been back, and honestly it's been a little tough transitioning back to life at home. Don't get me wrong, we were thrilled to see our sweet kids, but part of my heart is still there. I promise to give a full update sometime in the next week, but until then I just wanted to let you all know we did return safely and we remain extremely grateful to all of you who lifted us up while we were away!!! Here's one picture of Michael and I with some of the amazing kids...

No comments: