Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Mud Monsters...


It really is fun having boys...their energy is explosive, their laughter's contagious, and their attraction to anything with dirt is absolutely amazing! Griffin and Anderson will spend forever jumping in a mud puddle, getting covered from head to toe and laughing hysterically the whole time. The first time they wanted to do it I hestitated, but then I reminded myself that mud will wash off and sometimes I just have to let them be boys. Now I just have to clarify if it's a puddle jumping day everytime we go outside!




2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh dear. What am I in for w/ a boy on the way?!?!

jess said...

that's when the hose shower really comes in handy! they will cherish those memories when they are older, i'm sure...and will love that they had a mommy that let them have fun doing it!