Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Getaway weekend for the boys!!!

I have to brag on my husband...he took both the boys to the beach this past weekend...by himself!! I'll admit I was a little nervous, but he came through like a champ and they had a blast!! He even managed to take some good pictures! I was actually feeling a little sad that they were going to be gone all weekend, but then one of my friends brought me back to my senses with, "Have you lost your mind? You'll have the whole weekend to yourself!!!" Thank goodness for friends like that! I think Griffin was feeling a little bad that I'd be by myself, so he so sweetly said, "Don't worry Mommy, God will be with you." Needless to say, Mommy probably had the most fun of anyone over the weekend, and now I'm hoping Michael will want to have a "boys weekend" again sometime!










Michael took some 2 yr. pictures of Anderson on the beach too!










1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ok, seriously, Michael=husband of the year! Pictures of Anderson in a cute outfit on the beach and everything?!?!? That is icing on the cake! What a great pre-baby treat!