Thursday, August 2, 2007

Just a few thoughts....

For those of you who haven't heard me rave about this book, I just have to put in another plug. My bible study has been reading Sacred Parenting by Gary Thomas. Some of you may have heard of him before...he also wrote Sacred Marriage, which I also enjoyed, but this one has just been incredible. I really think it's a must read if you have children--if you're precious angel is under two you'll probably want to read it again in a couple years...for me it's totally changed my perspective. You can get it new for $5.25 on www.amazon.com!!

Another note--a friend of mine emailed me one of her friend's blogs...I so enjoyed reading her thoughts and wanted to pass the address along to you:

http://www.happyhelms.com/archives/2007/07/growing_pains.html

She has such incredible insight that I had to go back through her archives to gain more of her wisdom. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did...

1 comment:

lauren said...

Ok, you are the 3rd or 4th person to say something about that book! i'm going to have to get it...maybe we can talk Stacey into moving back for a year so we can do Bible study Part 2 at Barnes & Noble! ;)

I'm so glad you like her blog too. I am so amazed at the wisdom God's given her!