Thursday, May 31, 2007

Okay, so maybe I didn't pick the best time to start a blog...

I realize it's been a month and a half since I've posted anything, and I was going to try to be so good about posting. But, I'm pregnant (14 weeks now), and I've been so sick that I just haven't felt like doing anything productive. We are really excited about another addition to our family!! We are due November 27, which is my dad's birthday! We've told the boys and Griffin is soooo excited!! He said if it's a girl he wants to name her Minnie, and if it's a boy he wants to name him Anderson. Yes, we already have an Anderson, but apparently he thinks it would just be much easier if both his brothers had the same name. We'll find out what we're having around the first of July, so I'll keep you posted! I'm going to try to post several things today to start catching up....

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congrats!! I discovered your blog through either Jessica's or Lauren's. I've recently started blogging too. :) Or trying, anyway. Well, anywho, congratulations on the little peanut!!